Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

STAR JAR an Upcycled Constellation Nightlight

Ok, this may have to make it under my Christmas Tree. I have the perfect little four year old who would go crazy if he unwrapped this Star Jar, an Upcycled Constellation Night Light. My son is a huge fan of the outdoors, especially at night when he can see the stars. He loves to look out our living room window and try to count the stars at night. When we go camping in our camper, he loves to sleep next to the window so that he can see the stars.



If you have a fanatic like I do, they will love this as much as my four year old. This would make the perfect addition to his bedroom. The Star Jar differently puts a great creative spin on night lights. The Star Jar will have him running to his room before bed time. This just may make bedtime a breeze for us now! Do you have someone on your list that would love this Star Jar? I know I do!! The Star Jar is a 6oz glass jar upcycled/recycled into this cosmic mini-lamp / nightlight. The seller has punched a constellation-like pattern into a thin sheet of aluminum which has been cut down to fit inside the glass jar. I love it!!

No comments: