Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Sling Book Shelf

Stepping away from tradition I found this Sling Book Shelf that could easily become the new home for your books and magazines. I have been looking into these sling book shelves for awhile now and finally found some inexpensive ones that will work perfect for the kids room as well as in the living room. Every since my kids were born I have been reading to them, as they got older and started reading on there own the love for books has grown!



All three of my kids have big book shelves in there rooms, the books are constantly spilling out and onto the floor. Hence my reasoning for looking for these awesome sling book shelves. This sling book shelf is great for a kids room, its easy to put books away when books aren't falling out at you. This book sling would also work great for magazine and adult books too. The books and magazines will still stay organized and neat and take up less space. I have seen these used in doctors and dentist offices. They really are fun and functional.

No comments: