Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

How to Decorate With Collage Frames


As of lately my home has some pretty boring and my white walls have nothing hanging on them. After recently renovating our family room I am deciding between wall decor that looks best with the shape of the room. I would like to showcase my children's art, hang family photos and unique art pieces I have collected over the years. I usually don't care much for collage frames but I'm noticing how cute they can be after visiting some showrooms. 

One thing I love is rustic looking wood pieces that have character whether that be furniture, pictures frames or art pieces. I also recently dug up some old black and white photos from my Mom's house that I would love to have out on display. I figured since the photos are so small that I would align them in a way that would be cute in a collage frame. I've got my eye on the one below! What do you think? Rustic wood and black and white photos sounds like a fabulous idea to me. Now to fill up the rest of the walls!

No comments: