Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Retro Diner Bar Stool

Do you have a bar or island in your home and need some seating? I have been looking for some fun bar stools for our three kids to sit on up at our island and found these fun Retro Diner Bar Stools. The kitchen in our home is the center of  our house, we all love to hang out there and talk, do home work, visit with friends, and enjoy family meals together. When time is crunched and the kids are the only ones eating they prefer to eat at the island. 



There is something "Big Kid" like about sitting on a bar stool for my kids. Ever since they were small both of my boys have been huge climbers and have always loved to climb up on things and I would always find them on the counter with no chair in sight. I would come home from our local Hy-Vee grocery store with our groceries and they loved to sit on the counters and pull all the groceries out of the bags, this was their way of helping. These fun retro red diner bar stools will look great in my kitchen and the kids will love being on them eating their breakfast up at the island bar in our kitchen. 

No comments: