Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Add Sheer Curtains to Your Outdoor Patio

Is it just me that has grilling, warm nights and patio parties on the brain? It's safe to say that Spring is full on it's way, and I couldn't be more excited. With that I have been thinking about my outdoor space and what projects I will have lined up for this upcoming Spring. I plan to get my herb garden underway, add some bright colored potted plants to the deck, and add sheer curtains to my outdoor patio.

This Winter I have done nothing but watch HGTV, brainstorm projects to do when it's warm out, and pinning away on gardening ideas on my Pin boards. Since I'm working on a tight budget for my outdoor space I plan on doing many DIY projects including these ....

DIY tiki torch wine bottles that look pretty and keep the mosquitoes away.
easy DIY tiki torches for keeping mosquitoes away. follow the tutorial here.
teacup and vase bird feeders
teacup and vase bird feeders, sooo cute! follow the tutorial here.
add sheer curtains for a romantic, beach feel (easy & inexpensive!)

No comments: