Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Atlas Bench Black

I absolutely love this Atlas Bench in Black Leather. Thinking in my dreams, I would love to have the space at the end of my bed to have this bench. Creating a space at the end of your bed for this bench is going to be a must. I always sit at the end of my bed on the side and get dressed, putting socks and shoes on.



 This is very sleek and luxurious. Now if you had a huge designer walk in closet this would be the perfect accessory. I can see this decorating a posh New York apartment, with the city skyline in view. This is an amazing piece of furniture that I would love to have in my home. It has a little high class yet full of retro vibes.   Where would you add this Atlas Bench in your home? Living room? Dining room, maybe even a study?

No comments: