Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Vintage Zinc French Laundry Bucket

We currently are remodeling our bathroom and I found this Vintage Zinc French Laundry Bucket. I love the old farm house style with the big thick rope for handles. I would use this in several different rooms of our home. Filling this French Laundry Bucket with rolled up bath towels is great if you don't have storage space. For uses in the living room you could fill it extra blankets and pillows. You could also fill the bucket with books and magazines as well.



If you are looking to use it for actual laundry, I feel that is a great idea as long as you are putting clean laundry in it. The wet laundry might wreck the bucket. I love the French Laundry Bucket, taking the clean laundry right out of the dryer and folding the clothes, you can easily take the clothes to put them away in the bucket. I currently use plastic buckets like this for the kids dirty laundry, but I would upgrade to this Vintage Zinc French Laundry Basket because I absolutely love the look of the bucket. There are really endless uses for this Laundry Bucket, What are some of your idea? I would love to hear them!

No comments: