Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Antique 1940-50's Retro Powder Blue Tin & Chrome Large Breadbox

When I found this Antique 1940-50's Retro Powder Blue Tin & Chrome Large Breadbox, it reminded me of the bread box we had at my parents house growing up. My Nana had one at was red and she always hid her special treats in it. This cool retro antique tin breadbox, is beautiful in a powder blue color with chrome front, the front plate is decorated with flower.This bread box are a rare find, and is  in excellent condition. Apr. 17" long 10.5" wide by 10" high. Perfect for a art decor/retro kitchen decor, to store your bread in, or treats like Nana did.

I love the cool powder blue color, it is so calming. I see many opportunities for this bread box, craft storage, food storage. I might even hang this in my office and use it for paper, mail storage. You could keep this piece in the kitchen or even set it on a coffee table to house magazines. There are endless opportunities to make this bread box fit into any lifestyle.

No comments: