Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Vintage Wood Letterpress Furniture

I love all old furniture and the story that each piece tells. When I came across this vintage wood letterpress piece I fell in love!! This is a very old cabinet that stored wooden furniture pieces used for letterpress. It is still in great condition and can be used perfectly for just that purpose. It has a great industrial, rustic green finish. I believe it is from the early 1900s. If letterpress is not your thing, you can use it for knick-knacks, craft storage, office supplies, etc. It is a lovely piece no matter what you put in it.
This would be a great piece in my craft room, I would organize all of my yarn it it. This turn-of-the-century cabinet measures 31" high x 16" wide x 10-1/2" deep (at the base). It can hold letterpress furniture in widths of 2,3,5,6,8,10 line picas and in lengths of 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 60 picas.   

No comments: