Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Deep Sea Wall Decals

Ok, so I found these really cute Deep Sea Wall Decals for a childs bedroom. I love the idea of decals because they can be put on and removed. When I had my second child I hand painted his bedroom as an under the sea theme. I painted the whole bottom section of the wall sand with sea weed and shells. Painting on fish of all different shapes and sizes and colors. I spent a couple days on the project.



I wish that I would have used decals like these, because it would have saved me a lot of time. Decals are so much fun for kids, this set comes with seagrass and coral, lobsters, jellyfish and so much more. This set can be customized to fit your space and budget, by contacting the seller in a message. the decal covers 120"W by 70"H of wall space when applied as shown. The dark blue seaweed is 60"H by 22"W.

No comments: