Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Distressed Console Credenza

When I first laid my eyes on this Distressed Console Credenza, the visions of all the things I could do with it raced through my mind. First I want to say that this is a handmade item made to look distressed, and it looks amazing. First you could use this as a TV stand and put all the components on the bottom shelf. You could also use this for entertaining, adding square seat pillows to the top for comfortable seating.


Using this Distressed Console Credenza in a family room living space as a coffee table is also another great function. Not only do you have useful space on the top, but also underneath for blanket storage, book storage and more. Using this as bookshelf is also a great idea, especially since it is on wheels. Book ends would keep books from falling off. Combine two ideas and use the square seat pillows on the top and store your books on the bottom. You now have your own reading area.

No comments: