Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

Retro Vintage 1960s Polaroid Land Camera - Automatic 100

It all started two years ago while garage sailing with my mom ans sisters. I picked up an old vintage camera in its original case for $1 dollar. Now I have become a collector. I found this Retro Vintage 1960s Polaroid Land Camera - Automatic 100 on Etsy.com and fell in love with it. I love it's accordion style body, and its big bright blue flash bulb.

This awesome camera comes with a really nice leather carrying case and it's the original flash, owners manual,  an extra bulb for lamp, and a few extra flash bulbs, and the camera's protective shell.  The seller isn't for sure if it is in full function, however if using it for display it really doesn't matter.
This is a really cool piece and would make a neat display, decorative, or use as photo prop.

No comments: