Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Vintage Retro Dr Pepper Torches

I love these vintage retro Dr Pepper torches, the old glass bottles remind me of days growing up and my dad bringing pop home from work! These retro upcycled vintage Dr. Pepper bottles, can be used as tiki torches and will add unique stylish lighting to any backyard. These torches can be easily mounted to your deck, building, or other surfaces or can also be used as a table torch by removing the mounting hardware.

These vintage retro Dr Pepper torches will be the talk of your next outdoor bar-b-que or party. Light these great bottles at night for a great ambiance on your deck or patio. I would use them indoors unlit and just strictly use them as decoration. They are a truly unique item that I would love to gift to my dad who was a delivery driver for Pepsi!

No comments: