Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Vintage White Distressed Tractor Hook Rack

Looking on Etsy, (my every day occurrence) I found this super cute vintage white distressed tractor hook rack for my nephew.  My sister is married to a farmer, so the apple doesn't fall farm from the tree when my nephew expressed his passion and love of all things on the farm. When my sister and brother in law built there new home they designed my nephew's room in a farm theme, tractors, cows, cowboy hats, boots, ropes and so on... When I came across this cute vintage tractor hook I immediately thought of my nephew.

This cute tractor will fit in perfect with the decor in his room, and would also make a great front entrance key rack, belt or tie holder, even hang your son's baseball hats. This super cute vintage tractor hook measures  9" w x 8" tall with 1.5" projection. I might have to get this great piece for my nephew for his birthday!!

No comments: