Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Large Reclaimed Farmhouse Dining Table

I am in search of a new dining room table and when I saw this Large Reclaimed Farmhouse Dining Table, I absolutely fell in love. I love the raw look that it has, it is a little shabby, but with the right table decor it will be perfect. I would love to have this in my home. I am in love with the natural look of this table, the aged wood has such rich history to it.



This is the perfect dinner table if you have a large family or great for entertaining. This could be the ultimate party table for both inside and outdoors. The Large Reclaimed Dining Table pictured is a large 8-10 seater, for maximum fiesta capabilities. It measures 92in long by 43in wide and standard 30in high. This table could really go with any home decor, I thing it has a great function.

No comments: