Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Retro 1960's Lincoln Canister Set

My second love is collecting canister sets, So when I found this Retro 1960's Lincoln Canister Set I had to share. This old canister set has your flour, sugar, coffee, and tea in a beautiful chrome finish. The two large canisters measure 8 3/4" by 6 1/8" while the two smaller ones that sit on top of one another measure 41/2" tall. Some very minor "rust" on the top of the coffee where the silver is coming off the metal but overall condition of all four is very good.



With the insides still clean they are ready for use. This is a great canister set to add to your collection or just to keep on display. I love the look of chrome, and love the look of this set. It is a neat addition to add to your kitchen or a nice shelf for display. I have a couple other oldies that this would look great with.

No comments: