Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Vintage Teal Dresser

 Check out this cool old Vintage Teal Dresser with Pink Accented Lined Drawers. This would make a great retro piece for a nursery or a daughters bedroom. This teal green dresser is a great accent to any room of your home. I grew up with a piece of furniture like this in our families bathroom, my mother is very crafty and cut a hole in the top of the dresser and added a sink. The bottom drawer we used to store our bath and hand towels.



I thought our dresser sink was such a unique piece of furniture, and everyone that came over always loved our bathroom with its huge claw foot bathtub. I see this Vintage Teal Dresser in the same way as our old bathroom. I would put this in my daughters bedroom, we love the look and the color. This could also serve as a vanity in a bedroom as well.

No comments: