Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Chestnut Oak Pedestal Sink With Green Onyx Vessel

Oh.....My.....Gosh, I may have died and gone to heaven!! This Chestnut Oak Pedestal Sink With Green Onyx Vessel is absolutely amazing. I can barely contain myself, I am in LOVE with it!! This is totally unique and totally amazing. It's beauty is jaw dropping. The streaks and swirls of deep brown, red and white against a light green back drop totally compliments the same deep brown colors in the stump.

I can see this in my home, I love this type of decoration. The wood was found by the sellers home and than was cured in his home built kiln. The stump has been thoroughly disinfected through a heating process. This stump displays a desirable insect influence, splatting, and a blending of dark and light browns in the lower portion. What are your thoughts on this amazing piece? It would look great in a log cabin, home. I cannot get enough of it!! I want it!

No comments: