Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wall Mounted Candle Sconces

Do you ever run into a website that has such amazing things, you want almost everything on the site? That is how I feel when I visit OdinCrafts.com. The things that they have are absolutely stunning. I usually find myself surfing through the website and making awesome purchases. My latest craze is Wall Mounted Candle Sconces, I am not sure what provokes me to be so drawn to them, but I love them. I recently bought a couple as a gift for my in laws, they liked them so much that they wanted more. 



Sconces, like mittens, are often thought of in pairs. One great use for a pair of sconces is to improve the ambient light or highlight the area around your sofa. Wall-mounted, sconces save precious space while creating a welcoming atmosphere around a major furniture piece, possibly the focal point of your room. Use sconces to enhance overall room light, bring added warmth to your room and help your couch stand out. 


No comments: