Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Ceramic Pocket Wall Vases Set of Three

I love to find unique pieces that can be used throughout your home. Recently I stumbled upon a website called Origin Crafts, it sells unique and themed decor for your whole home. I found these Ceramic Pocket Wall Vases in a set of three and I was drawn to there unique beauty. You can hang these stunning vases anywhere and use them for just about anything.  
  I can see them over flowing with fresh flowers in the summer time and dried flowers in the colder months. The colors are stunning with a vintage look, green, yellow and blue. The Dimensions (in):4.5" x 1.5" x 6.5"t.  The Ceramic Pocket Wall Vases are by a company called Kalalou. Kalalou is a wholesale manufacturer of distinctive home & garden decorative accessories, and has created these beautiful wall vases.

No comments: