Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

Wall Stencil Small Acanthus Trellis

I had to giggle when I saw this Wall Stencil Small Acanthus Trellis. As kids growing up in our home my mom had stenciled everything. She would add a stencil to every room of our home, on the top of a wall as a border, through the middle of the room, she even stenciled a rug under the table of our kitchen table on our hardwood floor, and once on the ceiling. I never thought I would ever love another stencil again until I saw this.



I would use this stencil on our dining room wall as an accent. This is a very pretty Acanthus Trellis stencil is fast, easy, and inexpensive way to create a custom wallpaper effect on your walls. All of the allover and damask stencil patterns featured in this listing are an easy stencil registration system, allowing you to repeat these stencils across your wall perfectly every time.The actual design size measures: 21.5" x 27.75" h.

No comments: