Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Vintage Industrial Wood Letterpress

So I have been checking this Vintage Industrial Wood Letterpress piece out for awhile now. As an avid crafter and crocheter I would love this piece of furniture in my craft room. I could easily store all of my yarn {ok I lied, I could store one quarter of all of my yarn on this Vintage Wood Letterpress.



Vintage wood letterpress furniture cabinet painted industrial grey on outside, bare wood on inside. It is 2 feet 7 inches tall , 9 1/2" wide and 10" deep at the base, at the top it is 3/4" deep. There are seven columns and eight rows of compartments.The columns are 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8", 1", 1 3/8" and 1 3/4" wide. All the rows are 3 1/2" tall. The rows are 1 3/4", 2 1/2", 3 1/4", 4", 5", 6 1/2", 8 1/2" and 10" deep going top to bottom. This makes for great craft storage.

No comments: