Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Be still, and keep your wine chill!

I have always wanted a wine refrigerator in my home. My aunt and uncle had remodeled their home, and when they redid their kitchen they added Wine Enthusiast - 24-Bottle Wine Refrigerator. I love my home refrigerator, however it only holds wine bottles if they are laying down.  I have corked a bottle of wine before and ended up with an entire bottle of wine at the bottom of my fridge.

My plan for this Wine Refrigerator is to have it in my island, when we remodel our kitchen. We love to entertain, have friends and family over for dinners, BBQ's, and just for cocktails. Having the ability to keep more than one bottle of wine chilled at any given time is a huge plus. I can't wait to finish our remodel, {that may take all summer}

No comments: