Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Ikea Fillsta Retro Table Lamp

Turning a child's room into a young growing and maturing little lady (she will be 10 this year) is no easy feat. Finding decorations that are age appropriate is not easy to come by. I try not to every buy anything full price, if it is not on sale, I usually do not buy it. {I know it sounds cheap, but I just do not see the sense in buying something at full price, when in due time it is marked down drastically} With that said I found this Ikea Fillsta Retro Table Lamp that will be perfect in her room.

Michaela is growing up so fast, and that little girl that used to love baby dolls and wearing dresses every day. My little girl isn't so little and now wants to be like her older cousins. A room with very little toys or stuffed animals, {which is really ok with me, less clutter!} This lamp is the perfect bedroom accessory for her "growing up too fast" bedroom.

No comments: