Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Make some Fabric Scrap Balls to add to a Decorative Bowl

I love using a wide variety of ideas to decorate the center of my table. From fresh cut flowers in bright colored vases to wooden bowls filled with apples, oranges and lemons. Color is fun and in any room of your home you can add your own touch of color. I love to sew and have tons of fabric scraps, awaiting to become a new project.


With just a few cheap styrofoam balls that you can purchase at your local craft store like Hobby Lobby, and fabric scraps, you can start creating. I love how easy it will be to create. Just take scraps of fabric and cut them in the widths you desire, and use glue to adhere them to the foam balls. I found an amazing website  called Belle Maison that has a ton of other fun ideas, check it out here.

No comments: