Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Lekaryd Led Table Lamp

 I had to giggle just a little bit when I saw the description of this Lekaryd LED Table Lamp. They advertised it on the Ikea website, as" Find your chocolate stash when you need it most. With this lamp you can keep your trinkets or even candies close at hand. ( The LED bulb doesn't get hot, so the candy won't melt) I have to laugh because in my spare time, {ha ha like a stay at home mom of three has spare time} I clean houses. I have a few people that I clean for, which allows me out of the house twice a week, and I have a little spending money!


One of the houses that I clean for, she will wake up in the middle of the night and have a craving for chocolate or fruit snacks! I love her to death, she is a friend from high school and is expecting her second child! When I first cleaned her house, she warned me of her candy stash on her headboard!! Now that I found this lamp I sent her the link and told her I think she needs to get this!! This lamp is available in black, red or white, to match any homes decor.

No comments: