Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Retro Medley Banner Giclee Plug-In Sconce

Ok, so I just found these really pretty Retro Medley Banner Giclee Plug-In Sconce that would look really pretty up in my hallway up stairs. There is only one problem, I would have to repaint upstairs in the hallway so that they could match. Since I really enjoy painting I guess that really isn't a problem than.

Although the weather here hasn't been that of weather you can open your windows too and let some ventilation in. With three small kids and all their rooms on the upstairs level, I don't dare paint until I can open the windows. Matter of fact we still have some snow on the ground, it is supposed to rain tomorrow and get up into the 60's but than snow again on Monday.

I just want Spring to make it's appearance and enjoy some nice weather before we get blasted with the summer heat. I have plenty of inside the house projects that I could be working on, however I do need my windows open for some of those projects! How is the weather in your area? Can you open your windows?

No comments: