Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Enjoy your view, even when the TV is off!!

Do you ever look at the area around your tv when it is not on and enjoy what you see? You can make the space around your TV enjoyable with just a new entertainment center. I would never be able to have such a big entertainment center, my living room is just too small right now. We are under construction right now, and are planning on having a bigger living room once our complete remodel is over with.


Who knew remodeling was so much work!! I have been so busy lately. I have been going through every room, all of it's contents. Don't get me wrong, I am not a hoarder, but god I love to go through stuff and git rid of things. Remodeling a house can be lots of fun or really stressful, thankfully my husband and I are having a lot of fun together! So far!!! Ha ha!! He has been a good listener to all of my wonderful ideas!! Actually we work really well together, considering!!  This entertainment center would be great to have along one of my newly remodeled walls when this project is all finished. I love to have shelf display space as well as space to have movies and dvds behind closed doors!

No comments: