Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Calling all friends, Check out this Backyard Splash Pad

I am stuck in a winter wonderland and needed a little pick me up! As I look out my window I can only hope that Spring makes it's way here soon!! We have had snow, ice and wind that is not conducive with my hairdo. I am tired of cold, flu, and just plain old sick of winter. I was searching the internet world for ideas for our backyard. We live in the country and we have a lot of yard! What better way to fill our yard space with great fun, a Splash Pad is just what we need!!



I would have to say that we love to entertain, especially in the summer. We have a full swing set with rope ladder and climbing wall, slide, two swings, monkey bars and more. We also upgraded from our three foot by twelve foot pool to a 20 foot by 4 foot deep pool, creating lots of fun time outside. We live in the country as I said so driving anywhere to swim in a pool or lake is a 40 minute round trip. Not exactly what I call fun. Plus you are paying to use an area pool, swimming at a lake, where if you have small children who nap, well they can't, making them extremely crabby, fussy, usually ending the fun way to early only to go home to put the baby to bed. 



Now I have not looked into the price of this Splash Pad {pretty sure you have to call a representative details} but it seriously looks like tons of fun.! This would be fun for all ages, especially for the little kids who can't swim in deep pools. How much fun would entertaining be with this! My kids would always be having friends over!

No comments: