Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Shabby Cottage Chic Wood Memo Chalk Board

 I found this totally awesome shabby chic wood memo chalk board with decorative chicken wire. This would be great for in your kitchen to write down your grocery list, messages, or just using it to communicate with the rest of the family writing notes and sayings. When I was a child growing up my mom had a little chalk board that she used to write what was for dinner on.



The chicken wire and clothes pins are a great way to hang and display your favorite pictures of your family, cooking recipes or a shopping list. This would also work great in your office, using it as a bill pay station. Putting the dates your bills are due on the chalk board and pin the bills to the clothes pins. This is a fun unique piece that could have multiple uses, creating several options of functionality. How would you use this fun chalk memo board? I have some fun chalkboard contact paper on my refrigerator that I like to write my shopping list on, however this is fun too! I would love to hear what you all use?

No comments: