Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Revamp an old table and turn it into a freestanding island work space

Oh my gosh I cannot believe I did not think of this on my own! Who would have thought that you could take an old table and turn it into a work space! I was surfing through all the ideas on the Better Homtes & Garden website and found this Revamped Table and thought to myself, what a clever idea.



This revamped table can serve as extra work space as well as a place to entertain, serve food, prep, and have snacks! I think the part that I love the best is that you can easily tuck bar stools under the table and out of the walk way when they are not being used. I love the idea of having extra space for the kids to help out cooking as well as using it for breakfast as well as doing homework.

No I am on a mission to find an old table that I can revamp into this great work station. It is now time to head out to the local thrift stores and flea markets in search of the perfect table! This super find makes me really excited for Garage Sale season!! Maybe I can hold off my search till I head to our annual 100 mile garage sale that my sisters, my mom, a couple of my cousins, my Nana, and my aunts attend each May!! Last year we had so many great finds we ended up renting a Uhaul to get home with!

This picture is of my sister Mollie, and her had to have child's play crib! There was seriously no more room left for any treasures so she had to sit in the front seat with it. We usually take three pick ups to the 100 mile garage sale and last year we had to rent the Uhaul to bring everything back!! We always have so much fun! I can't wait for this year!!

No comments: