Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I love the look of this Montgomery Daybed

I absolutely love the look of this Montgomery Daybed, sleek and clean.  This is the perfect addition to a spare bedroom, you can use it as a couch, lining pillows against the back or use it as a place to sleep.  This will work great as a piece by itself. Fully functioning as a place for guests to sleep, and it won't take up as much space as a bed.


If I lived in a small apartment I would use this as my couch, and spare bed! Two functions in one. Affordable apartment living does not always allow for extra bedrooms, so using this Montgomery Daybed as a couch will give you the comfort as well as an extra sleep space. I am hoping to have a little extra space when we start our remodeling, and would love to have this in my home.

No comments: