Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Remodeling Our Home

We have made the first step to remodeling our house, my husband drew up some plans on what we are going to be doing, the timeline and how long it will take, what bedrooms we are moving, when the house will be lifted off of it's foundation and were we are going to moving some of the rooms.  I have been trying to figure out what colors to paint and what flooring we are looking to go with. Paint is an easy way to change up a look to any room. The people that owned our house before us loved the color green, I repainted most of the rooms that were green, so I am looking to stay away from that color this time again too. 
I would love to do something like this on either side of the mirror. Any thoughts?? Please share.


We like to do a lot of the work ourselves, not only does it save us on money, but it is really nice to be able to work with my husband and spend some time with him. I love to search the web and find different ideas, on Pinterest as well as on the HGTV website. The room I am working on now is our bathroom, {the new one that is} trying to find some new things to update it, since we will be using the same double sink vanity that is in our current bathroom. Storage will be key in our next bathroom, and well the whole remodel of the home, our house in it's current state does not have much storage at all.  I found some great ideas on HGTV website that I have posted below.  Are you doing any remodeling in your house? Do you have any great tips you want to share with me?
Or something built in like this would be nice too!! All photos are from HGTV

No comments: